Microwaves for Teachers and Schools
The World’s Smallest Desktop Microwave Fits Nicely in the Teacher’s Lounge
If you are sick of teacher lounge gossip or often find yourself spending your lunch period tutoring or monitoring students making up a test, the iWave is a must have desktop microwave for your classroom. It's the world's smallest microwave (takes up less than one cubic foot of space) with all the power needed for a quick lunch or coffee/tea break. Get a bright-colored iWavecube to liven up the drab, neutral walls of a classroom. Its energy efficient and portable (weighs only 12 pounds) so you won’t mind taking it from home to school every day. Its stylish, tech-savvy appearance will make your students dub you one of the “cool” teachers.
How I can use the iWavecube:
- Bring it to work and can eat lunch right in your classroom
- Heat up last night’s leftovers or a pre-packaged frozen meal
- Save money and time by not buying school food
- Cut calories by not always eating out or grabbing a slice of cold greasy pizza from the school cafeteria
Benefits of the iWavecube for me:
- It’s portable, move it from room to room or home to school daily
- Save money by packing lunch without sacrificing a hot lunch
- Allows teachers to be more productive - grade papers and eat at the same time
Client Testimonial(s) AKA "How I Use my Portable iWaveCube":
“The iWavecube microwave doesn't look like your typical microwave. My friends and co-workers have all found the need to check mine out. It is small and doesn't take up much space and it looks "space-aged" according to a couple people.
« Return to iWave Apps
AVAILABLE NOW! Click Here to Order!
I've nuked a few things in it including popcorn, sandwiches and soup and everything turned out just perfect. Since this unit isn't as powerful as full size microwaves it takes a little longer to do some jobs, but the space saving design is perfect for offices, dorms, or any other small spaces where a full size microwave isn't possible.
Try it out, you won't be disappointed. Just be prepared for all the attention it draws.” –Bladen’s Mommy, Memphis, TN. (Taken from Amazon.com)